Chapter 1:Introduction to troubleshooting
- Describe a generalized strategy for troubleshooting.
Chapter 2:Take proactive steps to prevent small issues
- Prevent small issues from becoming large problems by employing proactive system administration techniques.
Chapter 3:Troubleshoot boot issues
- Identify and resolve issues that can affect a system's ability to boot.
Chapter 4:Identify hardware issues
- Identify hardware problems that can affect a system?s ability to operate.
Chapter 5:Troubleshoot storage issues
- Identify and fix issues related to storage.
Chapter 6: Troubleshoot RPM issues
- Identify and fix problems in, and using, the package management subsystem.
Chapter 7: Troubleshoot network issues
- Identify and resolve network connectivity issues.
Chapter 8: Troubleshoot application issues
- Debug application issues.
Chapter 9: Deal with security issues
- Identify and fix issues related to security subsystems.
Chapter 10: Troubleshoot kernel issues
- Identify kernel issues and assist Red Hat Support in resolving kernel issues.
Chapter 11: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting comprehensive review
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting.