Chapter 1:Red Hat Virtualization overview
- Explain the purpose and architecture of Red Hat Virtualization.
Chapter 2:Installing and configuring Red Hat Virtualization
- Install a minimal Red Hat Virtualization environment and use it to create a virtual machine.
Chapter 3:Creating and managing datacenters and clusters
- Organize hypervisors into groups using datacenters and clusters.
Chapter 4:Managing user accounts and roles
- Configure user accounts using a central directory service.
Assign access to resources based on job responsibilities using roles.
Chapter 5:Adding physical hosts
- Add additional Red Hat Virtualization hosts automatically, and move and remove hosts from datacenters as needed.
Chapter 6:Managing Red Hat Virtualization networks
- Separate network traffic into multiple networks on one or more interfaces to improve the performance and security of Red Hat Virtualization.
Chapter 7:Managing Red Hat Virtualization storage
- Create and manage data and ISO storage domains.
Chapter 8:Deploying and managing virtual machines
- Operate virtual machines in the Red Hat Virtualization environment.
Chapter 9:Migrating virtual machines
- Migrate and control automatic migration of virtual machines.
Chapter 10:Managing virtual machine images
- Manage virtual machine snapshots and disk images.
Chapter 11:Automating virtual machine deployment
- Automate deployment of virtual machines by using templates and cloud-init.
Chapter 12:Backing up and upgrading Red Hat Virtualizationt
- Back up, restore, and upgrade Red Hat Virtualization.
Chapter 13:Exploring high-availability practices
- Explain procedures to improve resilience and reliability of Red Hat Virtualization by removing single points of failure and implementing high-availability features.
Chapter 14:Comprehensive review
- Demonstrate skills learned in this course by installing and configuring Red Hat Virtualization, using it to create and manage virtual machines, and by backing up and updating components of Red Hat Virtualization.