Chapter 1:Automate installation with Kickstart.
- Automate the installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems with Kickstart.
Chapter 2: Use regular expressions with grep.
- Write regular expressions that, when partnered with grep, will allow you to quickly isolate or locate content within text files.
Chapter 3:Create and Edit text files with vim
- Introduce the vim text editor, with which you can open, edit, and save text files.
Chapter 4: Schedule future Linux tasks
- Schedule tasks to automatically execute in the future.
Chapter 5:Managing Priority of Linux Processes.
- Influence the relative priorities at which Linux processes run.
Chapter 6:Controlling Access to Files with Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- POSIX Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Securing Files with ACLs
- Using ACLs to Grant and Limit Access
- Controlling Access to Files with Access Control Lists (ACLs)
Chapter 7:Managing SE Linux Security
- Control access to files with access control lists (ACL)
Chapter 8:Connecting to Network-defined Users and Groups.
- Manage file security using POSIX access control lists.
Chapter 9: Manage SELinux security
- Manage the Security Enhanced Linux (SELinux) behavior of a system to keep it secure in case of a network service compromise.
Chapter 10: Connect to network-defined users and groups
- Configure systems to use central identity management services.
Chapter 11: Add disks, partitions, and file systems to a Linux system
- Manage simple partitions and file systems.
Chapter 12:Manage logical volume management (LVM) storage
- Manage logical volumes from the command line.
Chapter 13: Access networked attached storage with network file system (NFS)
- Access (secure) NFS shares.
Chapter 14: Access networked storage with SMB
- Use autofs and the command line to mount and unmount SMB file systems.
Chapter 15: Control and troubleshoot the Red Hat Enterprise Linux boot process
- Limit network communication with firewall.
- Configure a basic firewall.
Chapter 16: Comprehensive review
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in this course.