Build and extend cloud-native development skills
Access training and certification tailored to developers.
If you or your team are ready to take advantage of next-generation application development, Red Hat Learning Subscription Developer has the on-demand, self-paced learning offerings you need. This one-year subscription provides access to all developer-related online training and video classroom courses, as well as 10 e-book downloads, 100 hours of hands-on labs, and three exams for developer certifications.
Red Hat® Learning Subscription Developer was designed with developers in mind. A single, annual subscription delivers access to all Red Hat Training courses for developers, including content on Red Hat OpenShift®, Red Hat Middleware, and containers. Through a dynamic, online learning platform including video classroom courses, e-books, and hands-on labs, developers have access to 24×7 training that is delivered on-demand, at their own pace, and in up to 9 languages.
Note:Each subscription is entitled to a single user via the RHN ID.
Red Hat Learning Subscription Developer includes the following courses.
- Red Hat Learning Subscription Developer includes the following courses.
- Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Containerizing Applications (DO288)
- Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Creating Microservices with Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes (DO292)
- Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE (JB183)
- Red Hat Application Development II: Implementing Microservice Architectures (JB283)
- Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse (JB421)
- Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB435)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization Development (JB450)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development (JB453)
- Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB461)
- Developing Rules Applications with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB463)
- Implementing Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB465)
- Building Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Applications (JB501)
- Red Hat Decision Manager and Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0 for Developers (JB373)