ABOUT THE COURSE
(JB501):Develop your skills with a hands-on course that integrates front- and back-office applications
Building Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Applications (JB501) is part of Red Hat® JBoss® developer courses. The course is based on a case study. It?s an intensive, hands-on course where the student integrates front- and back-office applications.
The course is based on a case study. Several Red Hat Middleware products are utilized in the solution including Red Hat JBoss Data Grid, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite, Red Hat JBoss Fuse, and Red Hat JBoss A-MQ. The student will use Java? EE 6, Java Persistence API (JPA), business processes, business rules, Camel routes, caching, and queuing in the integrations. Each step of the way, students participate in architectural discussions regarding the design, as they work toward a final solution. Students are expected to have prior knowledge and basic skills in the products utilized.
Course content summary:
|Audience for this course:|
|PREREQUISITES FOR THIS COURSE|
This course requires attaining certification, completing the following courses, or the equivalent experience listed:
|Course content summary|
This course is based on a case study in which the student integrates front- and back-office applications. The case study is based on a fictional airline application called JBTravel. In the JBTravel application, the student will:
Impact of this training:-
Impact on the organization
- This course is intended to develop the skills needed to integrate the typical extended stack of Fuse, Rules, Process Management, and data grid software, thus providing for faster integration and deployment at your site.
- Red Hat has created this course in a way intended to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
Impact on the individual
- As a result of attending this course, students should be able to integrate all JBoss middleware technologies to create a real world application.
- Integrate JBoss Fuse to an existing Java EE web application.
- Integrate Decision Manager to get rules to an existing Java EE web application.
- Integrate BPM Suite to process a workflow to an existing Java EE web application
- Integrate JBoss Data Grid to get customized data structures in a Java EE web application.