Overview of Red Hat JBoss Fuse
Learn about the major concepts that underlie the JBoss Fuse/OSGi environment, including architecture, major subsystems, and dependencies on other products.
- Install and customize Red Hat JBoss FuseInstall and customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Locate, install, and familiarize yourself with Red Hat JBoss Fuse customizations.
- Manage Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Use command line to exercise many subsystems of JBoss Fuse.
- Implement OSGI in production
- Identify the concerns OSGi addresses and how Red Hat JBoss Fuse solves for these concerns to improve development productivity.
- Understand Fuse Application Bundles
- Understand the differences and benefits between OSGi bundles and Fuse Application Bundles.
- Manage Red Hat JBoss Fuse in large deployment scenarios
- Create, customize, and deploy new servers for a production environment.
- Implement security in Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse to deploy a secure environment for management.
- Fabric in Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Understand enterprise management of Red Hat JBoss Fuse-based integration solutions
- Developing with Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- Understand the advantages of using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio with the integration stack to improve developers' productivity.