ABOUT THE COURSE
JB183:-REDHAT Application Development I : Programming in java EE.
Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Deployment with Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse is a hands-on course that gives System Administrators and Java? developers an understanding of Red Hat JBoss Fuse, a commercially supported distribution of Apache ServiceMixRed Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE (JB183) exposes experienced Java Standard Edition (Java SE) developers to the world of Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE).
|JB183:-REDHAT Application Development I : Programming in java EE.
In this course, you will learn about the various specifications that make up Java EE. Through hands-on labs, you will transform a simple Java SE command line application into a multi-tiered enterprise application using various Java EE specifications, including Enterprise Java Beans, Java Persistence API, Java Messaging Service, JAX-RS for REST services, Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI), and JAAS for securing the application.
- Bundle management
- Server management
- Deployment via Fuse Fabric, Hawt.io, and Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
Course content summary:
- Generating multi-tiered Java EE applications.
- Packaging and deploying Java EE applications.
- Creating Enterprise Java Beans, including message-driven beans.
- Managing persistence.
- Creating REST services with JAX-RS.
- Implementing Contexts and Dependency Injection.
- Creating messaging applications with JMS.
- Securing Java EE applications with JAAS.
|Audience for this course:
- This course is designed for Java developers who want to learn more about the specifications that comprise the world of Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE).
|PREREQUISITES FOR THIS COURSE
- Proficiency in developing Java SE applications, with 2+ years of experience required
Proficiency in using an IDE such as Red Hat Developer Studio or Eclipse
Experience with Maven is recommended but not required.
|Course content summary
- Transition to multi-tiered applications
- Describe Java EE features and distinguish between Java EE and Java SE applications.
- Package and deploying applications to an application server
- Describe the architecture of a Java EE application server, package an application, and deploy the application to an EAP server.
- Create Enterprise Java Beans
- Develop Enterprise Java Beans, including message-driven beans.
- Manage persistence
- Create persistence entities with validations.
- Manage entity relationships
- Define and manage JPA entity relationships.
- Create REST services
- Create REST APIs using the JAX-RS specification.
- Implement Contexts and Dependency Injection
- Describe typical use cases for using CDI and successfully implement it in an application.
- Create messaging applications with JMS
- Create messaging clients that send and receive messages using the JMS API.
- Secure Java EE applications
- Use JAAS to secure a Java EE application.
- Comprehensive review of Red Hat JBoss Development I: Java EE
- Demonstrate proficiency of the knowledge and skills obtained during the course.
- Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, contact a training specialist online.
Overview of Red Hat JBoss Fuse:-
Learn about the major concepts that underlie the JBoss Fuse/OSGi environment, including architecture, major subsystems, and dependencies on other products.
Install and customize Red Hat JBoss FuseInstall and customize Red Hat
- JBoss Fuse
- Locate, install, and familiarize yourself with Red Hat JBoss Fuse customizations.
Manage Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Use command line to exercise many subsystems of JBoss Fuse.
Implement OSGI in production
- Identify the concerns OSGi addresses and how Red Hat JBoss Fuse solves for these concerns to improve development productivity.
Understand Fuse Application Bundles
- Understand the differences and benefits between OSGi bundles and Fuse Application Bundles.
Manage Red Hat JBoss Fuse in large deployment scenarios
- Create, customize, and deploy new servers for a production environment.
Implement security in Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse to deploy a secure environment for management.
Fabric in Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Understand enterprise management of Red Hat JBoss Fuse-based integration solutions.
Developing with Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- Understand the advantages of using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio with the integration stack to improve developers' productivity.
Impact of this training:-
Impact on the organization
- This course is intended to develop the skills needed to deploy enterprise-level applications with reliable and reusable libraries on Red Hat JBoss Fuse. The course also helps develop the skills that administrators need to quickly deploy Camel-based applications in a highly available environment on multiple servers.
- Red Hat has created this course in a way intended to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
Impact on the individual
- As a result of attending this course, students should be able to develop, install, customize, and deploy OSGi compliant applications on Red Hat JBoss Fuse.
Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Install and configure Red Hat JBoss Fuse.
- Create OSGi deployables using Apache Maven extensions.
- Customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse runtime environment to deploy modular applications.
- Create a secure environment to run Red Hat JBoss Fuse on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Deploy and configure Red Hat JBoss Fuse with its command line interface.
- Create a high-available environment using Fabric.