- Ansible Essentials: Simplicity in Automation Technical Overview (DO007)
- Automation with Ansible I (DO407) or Automation with Ansible I with exam (DO408)
Chapter 1:Install and access Ansible Tower
- Explain what Red Hat Ansible Tower is and navigate and use its web user interface.
Chapter 2: Manage access with users and teams
- Create user accounts and organize them into teams in Red Hat Ansible Tower, and assign the users and teams permissions to administer and access resources in the Ansible Tower service.
Chapter 3: Manage inventories and credentials
- Create inventories of machines to manage, and configure credentials necessary for Red Hat Ansible Tower to log in and run Ansible jobs on those systems.
Chapter 4: Manage projects and launch Ansible jobs
- Create projects and job templates in the web UI, using them to launch Ansible playbooks that are stored in Git repositories in order to automate tasks on managed hosts.
Chapter 5:Construct advanced job workflows
- Use advanced features of job templates to improve performance, simplify customization of jobs, launch multiple jobs, schedule automatically recurring jobs, and provide notification of job results.
Chapter 6: Manage advanced inventories
- Manage inventories that are loaded from external files or generated dynamically from scripts or the Ansible Tower smart inventory feature.
Chapter 7: Perform maintenance and routine administration of Ansible Tower
- ?Demonstrate ability to deliver routine maintenance and administration of Ansible Tower.
Chapter 8: Comprehensive review
- Demonstrate skills learned in this course by configuring and operating a new organization in Ansible Tower using a provided specification, Ansible projects, and hosts to be provisioned and managed.
|Note:Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, contact one of our Red Hatters..|