Chapter 1:Introduction to Ansible/b>
- Describe Ansible concepts and install Red Hat Ansible Engine.
Chapter 2: Deploy Ansible
- Configure Ansible to manage hosts and run ad hoc Ansible commands.
Chapter 3: Implement playbooks
- Write a simple Ansible playbook and run it to automate tasks on multiple managed hosts.
Chapter 4: Manage variables and facts
- Build, validate, and deploy a Puppet manifest.
Chapter 5: Troubleshoot Puppet manifests
- Write playbooks that use variables to simplify management of the playbook and facts to reference information about managed hosts.
Chapter 6: Implement task control
- Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible playbooks.
Chapter 7: Deploy files to managed hosts
- ?Deploy, manage, and adjust files on hosts managed by Ansible.
Chapter 8: Manage large projects
- Write playbooks that are optimized for larger, more complex projects.
Chapter 9: Simplify playbooks with roles
- Use Ansible roles to develop playbooks more quickly and to reuse Ansible code.
Chapter 10: Troubleshoot Ansible
- Troubleshoot playbooks and managed hosts.
Chapter 11: Automate Linux administration tasks
- Automate common Linux system administration tasks with Ansible.
Chapter 12: Comprehensive review
- Demonstrate skills learned in this course by installing, optimizing, and configuring Ansible for the management of managed hosts.