Chapter 1: Prepare for Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Identify challenges faced by traditional storage and explain how Ceph addresses them.
Chapter 2: Deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Deploy and expand the storage capacity of a new Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster.
Chapter 3: Configure Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Manage how Ceph stores data with pools, configure Red Hat Ceph Storage using its configuration file, and configure users for Ceph clients that may access the Ceph storage cluster.
Chapter 4: Provide block storage with RBD
- Configure Ceph to provide block storage for clients by using RADOS block devices (RBDs).
Chapter 5: Provide object storage with RADOSGW
- Configure Ceph to provide object storage for clients by using a RADOS gateway (RADOSGW or RGW).
Chapter 6: Provide file storage with CephFS
- Configure Ceph to provide file storage for clients using the CephFilesystem (CephFS).
Chapter 7: Tune and troubleshoot Red Hat Ceph Storage
- ?Identify the key performance metrics for a Ceph cluster and use them to help tune and troubleshoot the operating system and Ceph software for optimal performance.
Chapter 8: Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with OpenStack
- Configure an OpenStack cloud to use Ceph to provide image, block, object, and file storage.